Friday, August 20, 2010

Does Bio Oil really work on acne scars?

I have been using it for months and still not much effect iam 16 male.What products do you recommend my scars are quite severe.Does Bio Oil really work on acne scars?
Well i it does work but you have to continuously use it every single day, 2/3 times a day. I saw results after about 2/3 months... I know it seems like it takes forever for the acne scars to disappear but for me they eventually faded and became unnoticable.





I've also heard of mederma which helps get rid of scars but i haven't tried it yet. Maybe try looking it up and still continue with the bio-oil. Who knows. Are your scars fading though?? Even a little?Does Bio Oil really work on acne scars?
keep using it and be patient it will work eventually i used it on my stretchmarks. use it on a morning when you get home from school/college and before you go to bed. you will soon see the results
your answer is in this site

No comments:

Post a Comment