Friday, August 20, 2010

So I have acne scars and i just put lemon on them?

I thought my skin was suppose to start burning when i put lemon what i did was smash it on my face can i leave it in for a long time? and then put it on at night again?So I have acne scars and i just put lemon on them?
Look into this website, they have some excellent treatments for your problem:





acne--skin--care.blogspot.com


skin--care--supplies.blogspot.comSo I have acne scars and i just put lemon on them?
Lemon won't do anything but I know EXACTLY how you feel honey , I couldn't look anybody in the eyes and I wanted to go home so none could see me , I didint want to go out at all because I felt embarrassed ,The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than that lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days .You should really try it hon





www.StopMyAcne.Info





diana x

No comments:

Post a Comment