Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do some wounds turn into scars while others don't?

I don't know! When I have wounds they turn into scars, but I have this classmate that scarred up his face by running into a light pole (I don't know either) and it went away in a week and can't see anything. IT MAGIC lol =]Why do some wounds turn into scars while others don't?
It depends of the type of tissue, the depth of the cut, the immediate first aid technique etc.


Scars are made of collagen and some people synthesize collagen faster than others and therefore heal/ scar quicker.


Hope this helps.Why do some wounds turn into scars while others don't?
Only we have the power within ourselves to determine how things like that are going to go.


Sorry, my category was switched!! I'm referring to emotional scarring sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment