Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Using lemon juice to take away acne scars?

I have some acne scars on my face and i want to know a way to reduce the appearance of them or take them away completely. I've read from some answers on here that people recommended using Lemon Juice. I want to try it out since i noticed a lot of people suggested that and since it's affordable. How exactly do i have to use it? Like, do i put it on only at night or..? Also, what are the steps i need to do to use it? Please describe the steps/tips in thorough details. thanks =)Using lemon juice to take away acne scars?
mix lemon juice with honey and apply on face


leave it for 20 minutes then wash it off


its simpleUsing lemon juice to take away acne scars?
pls dun use that im a beauty / health consultant if u wanna knoe more pls call me





and add me cash_raven@hotmail.com





dun worry i check for u and its free
lemon juice?


but first, what kinda acne scars are you talking about?


those permanent scarring caused by scratching, or just the pigmentation left after the acne healed by itself?


i've only heard about lemon juice to whiten dark elbows and stuff, nv about whitening spots, especially on the face.


if it's pigmentation scars you're talking about, it would gradually fade away with time. but you can do frequent exfoliating or microabrasion to aid in its fading. you may also get some pomogranate, lemon, or pearl essence masks for they will also help in whitening.
I use it and it is HEAVEN SENT! lol It evens out your whole face





I use it at night (and only at night, because you don't want the sun to make your skin worse with acid on your face)





I just wash my face with black soap, close my pores with a ice cube and apply a little lemon juice to the affected areas and it works in a matter of days/weeks. Just stick with the routine and use it every night and you most definitely see results.





Lemon juice is a natural bleach. If you insist on doing it throughout the day, make sure you wear an SPF of 30 and above.








But the stuff really works. Cheap and effective :)





*I use the lemon juice in the plastic lemon container and it lasts a long time*
raddish juice works wonders. I am using it. It will reduce the marks appearance. Apply everyday for 30 min and wash with cool water. lemon dint work for me
Hey, sis. Please never try 2 put food onto your face. U try this and you will regret. Your skin will later become sensitive to sunlight/ UV rays and you will easily get dark.





I once having severe acne problem. If just scares left, I will recommend you to look out for any counter product (not the one you just simply get from department stores/ hypermarkets) based on orange/ lemon/ pineapples that have the whitening effect. NOT BY DIRECTLY APPLY THE FRUIT ONTO YOUR PRETTY FACE. You may need to spend about RM 200 (in Malaysia) and have a clear and beautiful face.





If you still suffer from the acne bursting every now and then, I would recommend SEBAMED to you. That's what saved my face. You can get the range of product from Watson @ Guardian @ any department stores.





:%26gt; Believe me %26amp; become beauty ~*





GOOD LUCK**
lemon juice would work but not very well for acne scars. get a micro-dermabrasion a few treatment and you should see results your haooy with
not possible. Plastic surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment