Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls What do you think about scars?

What do girls think about guys with scars? I have a rather long scar on my chest area, is this a turn-off or is it ok. I have never had a girl I have dated see it and not like me, but I am just curious.Girls What do you think about scars?
Scars don't really make a difference to me. I think they're kind of hot, but it doesn't change the way I see a guy if he's got a big scar.Girls What do you think about scars?
i dont find them attractive, but i definitely wouldnt mind.


how'd you get the scar?
i personally like them, and on your chest i think its pretty cool =)
sexy, it makes you seem adventurous!
I don't think it makes a difference. I always thought scars were kind of cool.
scars are scars so I believe its okay
girls dont care about that
It's fine!





A scar is a memory, a story to tell. Even if it's just ';I ran into the wall when I was little.';
a girl should like you for who you are, not because of a stupid scar.
no girl should care. if they do, they're not worth dating.
No, it's fine!





It's never bothered me at all. (:
its a turn on for me. kinda means your bad *** in a way?

No comments:

Post a Comment