Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of my acne scars?

You can't so next time your face is covered with hideous acne, don't mess with it and then you won't have to ask everyone who has a Yahoo account in the world...Good luck with that!How do I get rid of my acne scars?
well my advice to you is Don鈥檛 start any treatment for scarring until your acne is completely gone and unlikely to come back.


Skin resurfacing techniques (like dermabrasion), surgical excision, and fillers have been used to diminish acne scarring for years with mixed results. Currently, laser therapy has assumed a more important role in the treatment of acne scars, and other newer surgical methods featuring light and radio waves are an option to treat your acne.


you can find more usefful information and tips about acne here http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/How do I get rid of my acne scars?
You can't. I'm sorry. you can try to wear makeup to cover it up..but u cant get rid of it. Sorry.
Try a cream called 'scar zone' it helps to greatly deminish dark marks on your face caused from acne . I've used it in the past to clear up a scar on my face, but you apply it in the morning and at night when you go to bed,it's worked for me~


you can get it at most stores in the us for around 7 -10 dollars:)


Keep in mind it won't completely erase the scars , just fade them.

No comments:

Post a Comment