Friday, August 20, 2010

Getting rid of acne and acne scars.?

I have to worst acne ever! I keep buying cream and stuff to make it go away and it sometimes works but I also start to get acne scars. How do I get rid of these scars? I have visited a dermatologist for my acne which she prescibed this creme for me. It worked for quite sometime, but then it started to make my skin all dry. I need help! I have this huge acne scar on my nose! I want to know if tea tree oil helps, because I have some. Thanks!Getting rid of acne and acne scars.?
lemon juice


//Getting rid of acne and acne scars.?
see a dermatologist and stick to a regiment using cleansing face wash at least twice a day also only use lotion that is designed for people with acne because regular lotions will clog your pores making it worst.





to help minimize the scars use liquid vitamin E you can either break the little liquid filled capsules of vitamin E that you can buy at any drug store or you can buy it as liquid in the health food store. just use it on the scars twice a day it should help
Well I think there are certain pills to take for acne, for example, I THINK erythromycin helps it. You can probably get this prescribed from your doctor.





About the scars, have you tried the product Bio Oil? That was made specifically for scars and stretch marks etc.





But most scars become less noticeable over time, so if you can make the acne go away, hopefully the scars will improve themselves.
go to CVS!!! i forgot the name of it, but CVS has a line of products for acne and acne scars





GO TO:http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de鈥?/a> THIS IS TO GET RID OF ACNE





GO TO:http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de鈥?/a>


THIS IS FOR THE ACNE SCARS


GOOD LUCK!!
scars will fade over time, but that is slow. Hydroquinone is the best for making scars go away. My doctor recommended that I try the murad product attached. Allure Mag and In STyle both love this product and always vote it #1. I use it at night before I got o bed. And it is greatly diminishing my acne spots after having been on accutane the last six months.





AVeda also makes similar product, though I didn't think it worked as well.
you can try it but it will take along time to fade away why dont you try bio oil its for all sorts of scars with 3-4 applications it should of faded.





and it will take some of the dryness off your skin


good luck
You can try Mederma, but if the scars are that bad I would first start using Proactive to treat and prevent current acne and the check into laser resurfacing, which can be expensive, but will work for sure.
Acne Scars can be removed through surgery and surgery alone. My advice, be beautiful on the inside.
This might not be super helpful, but as far as I know, microdermabrasion is the best way to get rid of acne scars.
try maderma for scars; you can get it at any drugstore
LODERMgel for acnee(worked for me)


and for scars....well dunno
mederma
to get rid of my scars...i only cover them up for a few days while they are going away....

No comments:

Post a Comment