Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Deep scars from pimples/clogged pores, what can I do to reduce their appearance?

I get a lot of clogged pores on my nose and sometimes I get this habit of squeezing them out. I know it's bad, I try not to do it anymore. It left this scar on my nose that kind of looks like a hole. I also had this pimple near my nose one time and it is slightly disgusting but some of the skin on my pimple came off when I was sleeping so now I also have a ';deep scar'; there. The scars are only about a year or less old. I've been using Mederma for a month now and have seen no results. What else works?Deep scars from pimples/clogged pores, what can I do to reduce their appearance?
Don't squeeze or pick at clogged pores as you now see what happens. You need to use a scar treatment lotion/cream in order to completely remove those scar marks. I would advise you to use Zenmed's Scars and Hyperpigmentation treatment kit, which is a complete natural product made from plant extracts and is designed to fade away scars and make them invisible without damaging the skin. It works by creating a gentle and effective peeling action over the skin. In a weeks time you'll find that the old skin with scar marks has gone and you have new, fresh and flawless skin there. So go for this scar treatment, it will surely help you to have clear skin minus those scars in no time.Deep scars from pimples/clogged pores, what can I do to reduce their appearance?
You can go to dermatology clinics that offers services like dermabrasion or power peels. They scub your face with sand that's combined with diamonds, i think or is it for diamond peel? anyways these treatment works miracles, they immediately lightens your skin, minimize your pores, and they make scars lighter.





if you want to continue this type of service, the doctor can schedule you for continuous treatment to completely erase your scars.





this treatment is a bit old already, so if you want the latest treatment, which works better and faster, you can ask for fracell, which uses lasers. of course, this costs more.





hope this helps!
I have the same problem; it's more common than you might think! You can try laser correction. It's something I've been thinking about, but I think it's somewhat costly.
Try something like Bio oil it works on alot of people reducing the appearance of scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment