Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you know any good ointments to reduce scars.?

I have some scars and before i do laser treatment i want to see if i can save money and try some other things. Do you know of any good products? Is cocoa butter realy that good? I would go to a dermotologist but im going on holiday tomorrow... so i have no time but i want to bring something with me to use on my skin so that when i come back i look better than before.





Please help me! =]





Thankyou for your time! =]Do you know any good ointments to reduce scars.?
pure vitamin E will minimize your scarDo you know any good ointments to reduce scars.?
Cocoa butter will not decrease the look of scars. Only stretch marks.





There is an ointment called Mederma, an OTC, that is supposed to work well.





You can download a coupon for $2 off the product here:


http://www.mederma.com/?gclid=CLbMi6iOto鈥?/a>





There is also a massage technique called 'ironing' that works on any scar, as long as its not on your face around your delicate eyes.





How does it work? Simply use your fingertips and rub over the scar a few times a day with back and forward pressure. Do it one direction that goes along the scar, then do it against the scar, in the other direction. (kinda forming an X)





You'll want to use pressure like you're 'ironing' which is pretty firm pressure.





This massage technique increases circulation and improves production of the new cells around the scar area. (they have died there) That improves the scar.





You'll need to do this regularly, a few times a day, to see results. I had a scar on my leg that I used the technique on and its completely gone now.





You can find out more about the technique here:


http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!


Carolyn


http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone鈥?/a>
I do not know where you are as I am new to this service.


I am in Sydney Australia. If you need help go to www.neways.com they are an american company in Australia they are in South Australia. No I am not a sales rep for the company. Or try to call them and they will help you.


Ken
Mederma ointment or Vitamin E
Bio-oil is brill. I get keloid scars so I used it after my surgery last year it they healed 100 times better than any other scars I have. It is supposed to work on old scars as well, but I have not tried it on older ones, I just used it on the incision after the surgery. it costs about 拢10.00 at the chemist.
vit. E cream will do the trick
i so feel you .if you find anything that really works pls let me know cause im tired of suffering
Maybe rose hip oil would be good for your scars.
Vitamin E in tablet and or liquid form worked for me after surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment