Friday, August 20, 2010

I am 15 and have a little bacne, and a few bacne scars: HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? HELP!!!?

I would like to have a clear, clean, smooth looking back, and past picked bacne scars remain, and some bacne. I would really like to find a way to get rid of it so I feel more comfortable in strapless dresses, or bathing suits, or whatever. Nothing prescription, and nothing expensive, and no procedures. Thanks!I am 15 and have a little bacne, and a few bacne scars: HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? HELP!!!?
try neutrogena its not too expensive and it works like the pink grapefruit stuff they have some specifically for the body but your not going to get something like proactiv for the price but it still works good just use it for a whileI am 15 and have a little bacne, and a few bacne scars: HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? HELP!!!?
use head and shoulders shampoo!! it gets rid of it really nice. i still have a few scars but all the acne is gone. just use it when your in the shower. you could use it and replace body wash, but i use the shampoo regularly on my back and face, and body wash all over.





it doesnt matter what scent or anything. i think i use normal??
Certainly a Dermatologist would be in the best position to help.


Sometimes rubbing the scars w/ Vitamin E may help.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment