Monday, August 23, 2010

How to get rid of scars on feet?

Hi i have like millions of scars on my feet from shoes rubbing, blistering then scarring my feet . Its only just started to bother me i want to wear nice shoes in the summer without looking all red marks all over my feet. Any creams or stuff that will work to deminish the scars? I was thinking maybe bio oil or palmers cocoa butter or something which i heard is good for stretchmarks and scarring . but still not sure. Can someone help please. Thanks guys xxxHow to get rid of scars on feet?
There is nothing that will get rid of the scars but bio oil is pretty good to make them less red so that they are less obvious. I recently bought a gel containing aloe vera in the chemist which was good on a few little scars that I had. You're doctor might be able to mix up something for you too :-)How to get rid of scars on feet?
kick a chainsaw





or get new shoes.
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment