Monday, August 23, 2010

How would one effectively get rid of razor bumps and scars?

around the bikini area.How would one effectively get rid of razor bumps and scars?
try african black soap or 100% pure shea butter


you can also use them both together for better results


they are known remedies for removing scars,stretch marks,acne,etc.


I had the same problem until I started to use african black soap


I just recently started using them both and I my razor scars are lighter


it's been about a month now I'm african american so my scars were dark brown and now they're turning tan,I'm starting to feel very happy with the results of the soap and the shea butter,you should try it





*+*Bathe first so that


when you get out of the tub


your pores will be wide open


Lather the black soap in a towel


and just rub in the scared areas


Wipe clean with a warm towel


Apply the shea butter*+*





The soap shouldn't be more than $3.00 but the pure shea butter will range from $10.00 to $20.00.GOOD LUCK!!!!How would one effectively get rid of razor bumps and scars?
http://www.tendskin.com/tendskin.htm


This is my recomendation. Click on the link for info!
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment