Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best make-up to cover black scars on dark skin..?

Please could someone tell me the best make-up to cover up black scars on dark skin.. when i used to have spots i used to foolishly pick my spots, and it left black scars all around my face..i recently brought mac's studio fix foundation - but it doesn't effectively cover up the scars as my scars are darker then my skin tone..


please please could someone advise me on the best product to use to effectively cover up my scars- as i have a very important job interviewing coming up and want to cover them up completely!!





Thanks..





PS..i have oily skin!!What is the best make-up to cover black scars on dark skin..?
You'll probably need theatrical makeup or a product like Coverblend or Dermablend. Their commonly used to cover scars, varicose veins, etc.





You should be able to find one or more of these at your lcal drugstore, Sephora, or specialty cosmetics store.What is the best make-up to cover black scars on dark skin..?
Do you use a daily regimen for cleansing and moisturizing your oily skin? How's your diet and do you drink lots of water? I do know of a great product line that is designed for your specific needs. Email me at nesa23us@yahoo.com
Broken reccord... But DermaBlend! It's awesome stuff... Very thick and it'll cover anything! I used it to cover my tattoos while I'm at work. They have many different shades (21), pick the one that's right. Apply the makeup by dabbing it on with your middle finger (it takes a little practice to get it right, so play around with it a little) blend with dabs also, don't rub it, you'll get lines. After you get it right, use the setting powder to ';set'; the make-up, it stays put all day! The cover creme is available online at the website below and at Ulta stores. They also have other products, if you go into the Ulta stores they'll be happy to help you find one that's right!
Dermablend is a good product for covering up dark spots. You can find their products in stores such as Jcpenney and Macy's. I know a friend who uses M.A.C. to cover her skin imperfections as well. Just make sure you have assistance in selecting the right colors.
Dermablend is made specifically for this purpose, sold at MD offices, some day spas, high end department stores.
You should see a dermatologist that specializes in treating people with dark skin.
Well I don't know how to cover your black scars but I will tell you how you may be able to get rid of them. I pop those Vitamin E (400) gel capsules with a needle and then at night before I go to bed I squeeze the oil out on to any scar I may have. Rub it in a little. You will have to do this for up to a month but you will definitely see a difference. These cost very little 2-6 dollars depending on on the quantity they have but well worth it. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment