Monday, August 23, 2010

What can get rid of scars?

My legs are covered in scars and i just can get rid of them. I've tried medical ointments, scar removers, ect. and nothing works. My doctor is hopeless when it comes to the scars on my legs. Could sombody recomend somthing? Please?What can get rid of scars?
OK - please try evening primrose oil capsules. You won't look back. Get them from your health food store - use a good brand such as Blackmores. Take a couple at night (they can make you sleepy). These are jam packed full of vitamin E and will also improve your skin allover, as well as your hair, nails and temperament - seriously, they improve your mood as well. To work from the outside as well you can pierce a capsule and rub the oil into your scars a couple of times a day. Stay out of the sun when you have the oil on your body. You can also use rosehip oil - which is known to be beneficial in removing scars, and also use vegesorb (a vegetable based sorbelene cream) and rub in after your shower every day. You can use vegesorb instead of soap to reduce any further irritation.What can get rid of scars?
I have the same problem as you. I have scars over my legs and arms. I've gone to doctors and done ointments as well. Nothing has worked for me. Unfortunately, it's permanent. Here's a good thing about scars: show them off! Ladies dig a brave man with scars! ;)
I thought there was some laser removal?





I heard Mederma lightens them.
Vitamin E. You can take pills or the oil. Whatever you get .. make sure it has Vit. E in it
Try lemon juice. It's good at bleaching freckles they say. Might work for scars too.

No comments:

Post a Comment